• To start the registration process of a company the
following is required:
- Select your company name.
- Complete and submit application to the Registrar of
- Once the name is approved usually within 7 working days,
we prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association
of your company.
- Submission to the Registrar of Companies together with
the information regarding the officers and shareholders
of the company.
• Our Firm offers services not only covering the formation
of your company but additional services such as:
- Nominee Directors.
- Nominee Shareholders.
- Virtual offices.
- Notarized company certificates.
• Shareholders of the company:
Cyprus Law requires a minimum of one shareholder, either
a natural person, or a corporate body. Foreigners who
do not wish to appear as registered shareholders may appoint
nominees to act for them as registered shareholders, whilst
the actual ownership shall always rest with the non-resident
beneficial owners of the shares.
• Directors of the company
Cyprus Law requires that the minimum number of directors
is one. It can be either an individual or a legal entity.
Again foreigners who do not wish to appear as Directors
can appoint nominee directors in order to execute the
board meetings and resolutions in Cyprus. Therefore, management
and control is made in Cyprus for tax purposes.
• Registered Office
A registered physical office address is required for incorporated
organizations to receive official correspondence and formal
notices from government departments, investors, banks,
shareholders and the general public. Our law firm is usually
declared as the registered address of the company, where
fax, telephone and other facilities are provided.